Navionics June Updates
Courtesy of Navionics
Navionics just released a ton of new data on lakes and water ways across the United States and Canada, just in time for you to go boating or fishing or sailing or just cruising around!
Navionics is the only cartography provider that shares updates every day, so our customers can enjoy the most current content available, averaging 2,000 updates a day!
They also have an expansive database of over 18,000 lakes in 1 ft HD contours for US and Canada! Now we’ve added more coverage that is available on Navionics plotter cards and mobile apps – with more on the way! Here are some links to check out….
- US – Lake Tohopekaliga, Lake Harris, Little Lake Harris, Lake Eustis (FL) updated
- Canada – New lakes in Ontario and Quebec
On your PLOTTER:
- Purchase a Navionics+ chart card and get the latest Nautical Chart, SonarChart™ and Community Edits for all of US and Canada plus one year of daily updates or purchase HotMaps Platinum if you want exclusive Satellite Overlay, 3D view and Panoramic Pictures along with Navionics+ charts and features.
- If you already have a chart card from Navionics or even a different brand, you can update and upgrade to Navionics+ with Navionics Updates at half price! See video.
- If you currently own a Navionics+ or HotMaps Platinum, simply perform your daily updates to have the new lakes added!
On your MOBILE:
- If you are new to Navionics, download the FREE version of our Boating app. You’ll get a two weeks free trial before the option to purchase so you can explore any of our existing lakes.
- If you currently own the Boating app for USA or US & Canada, or the free Boating app with either region purchased, just go to Menu>Update All or Download Map if it is a new area. If you are not able to update your charts, renew your Navionics+ subscription for another year at half price!
Here are some more Navionics News you might have missed…
- How to track your day on the Navionics Boating app!
Keep a record of your activities and share your moments on the water! The tracking feature of the Navionics Boating app is perfect for:
Cruising & Sailing – recall trip details from your favorite destinations; analyze speed data and compare it to previous results.
Fishing – return to successful spots.
Learn more at this link:
- New Lake Charts in Canada
Just in time for summer boating & fishing season, we just released more than a thousand new charts of lakes in Quebec and Ontario as well as hundreds of updates to our existing charts of the region. Navionics is committed to providing our customers with the most up-to-date and accurate content available, continuously updating, verifying, and integrating information.
- Here are some more exciting Navionics webinars coming soon…
July 9th 8000PM EST Learn how to catch Tuna on poppers and jigs with Captain Jim Freda and Captain Anthony Grassi Co-Sponsored by: Tackle Direct and St Croix Rods.
July 12th 1000PM EST Southern California Yellowtail Strategy with Erik Landesfeind Co Sponsored by: Penn Reels
July 16th 800PM EST Bassmaster Elite Angler Brandon Card Topwater fishing during the summer. Co Sponsored by: Yo-Zuri
July 19th, 2018 1000PM EST Travis Huckaby Prepping for UFC Delta Frog event. Co Sponsored by: Phenix Rods.
July 24th, 2018 800PM EST Summer Bassin on Lake Okeechobee where do you start with Mike Readling. Co Sponsored by: DOA Lures.
July 30th 800PM EST Redfish time is now! Captain Stephen Fields with Charleston Fishing Co. will help show you where to go and the baits to use. Co Sponsored by: Bass Pro Shops.